[fusion_builder_container hundred_percent= »no » hundred_percent_height= »no » hundred_percent_height_scroll= »no » hundred_percent_height_center_content= »yes » equal_height_columns= »no » menu_anchor= » » hide_on_mobile= »small-visibility,medium-visibility,large-visibility » status= »published » publish_date= » » class= » » id= » » background_color= » » background_image= » » background_position= »center center » background_repeat= »no-repeat » fade= »no » background_parallax= »none » enable_mobile= »no » parallax_speed= »0.3″ video_mp4= » » video_webm= » » video_ogv= » » video_url= » » video_aspect_ratio= »16:9″ video_loop= »yes » video_mute= »yes » video_preview_image= » » border_size= » » border_color= » » border_style= »solid » margin_top= » » margin_bottom= » » padding_top= » » padding_right= » » padding_bottom= » » padding_left= » »][fusion_builder_row][fusion_builder_column type= »1_1″ layout= »1_1″ spacing= » » center_content= »no » link= » » target= »_self » min_height= » » hide_on_mobile= »small-visibility,medium-visibility,large-visibility » class= » » id= » » background_color= » » background_image= » » background_image_id= » » background_position= »left top » background_repeat= »no-repeat » hover_type= »none » border_size= »0″ border_color= » » border_style= »solid » border_position= »all » border_radius= » » box_shadow= »no » dimension_box_shadow= » » box_shadow_blur= »0″ box_shadow_spread= »0″ box_shadow_color= » » box_shadow_style= » » padding_top= » » padding_right= » » padding_bottom= » » padding_left= » » margin_top= » » margin_bottom= » » animation_type= » » animation_direction= »left » animation_speed= »0.3″ animation_offset= » » last= »no »][fusion_text columns= » » column_min_width= » » column_spacing= » » rule_style= »default » rule_size= » » rule_color= » » hide_on_mobile= »small-visibility,medium-visibility,large-visibility » class= » » id= » »]
AMBICIO, a limited liability company has been in business for more than 16 years.
Based in BOULOGNE BILLANCOURT (92100), she specializes in business advisory and other management consulting. ***
1. GENERAL INFORMATION and scope
It aims to inform you of the conditions under which AmbiCio collects personal data, the reasons for which this data is collected, the use made of it and your rights.
It applies to all information provided by you or collected by AmbiCio, with the exception of data relating to your browsing the Website, whose processing conditions are described in the Cookies Charter.
2. Data processed
You may be asked to provide AmbiCio with personal data, such as the creation of a customer account, the subscription to a service or an offer, or a subscription to a newsletter.
AmbiCio deals with the following data:
- personal data (surname, first name)
- contact details: phone number, email address, address (professional, or personal if any)
3. Data processing by AMBICIO
3.1 Purposes of data collection
AmbiCio processes the data for the following purposes:
- Execution and follow-up of orders
- Establishment of the service relationship (advice)
- Conducting satisfaction surveys
- Marketing actions – communication
- Communication of information and commercial prospecting messages relating to AmbiCio products and / or services (newsletter by email and phone calls)
- Communication of information and commercial prospecting messages relating to the products and / or services of AmbiCio partners, if applicable
- Invitation to events and loyalty actions
- Management of your registrations and unsubscriptions
- Internal administrative and financial management
3.2 Data retention
The data are kept for a period that does not exceed the duration necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- For marketing or communication actions: AmbiCio keeps the data for 3 years from the last contact or the end of the commercial relationship.
- For product orders: the collected data are kept for the purposes of the execution of your order, then during the legal prescription period.
3.3 Recipients of the data
Your personal data is intended for the AmbiCio services concerned by your requests, and any subcontractors in charge of the execution of orders.
There is no transfer outside the European Union, except in the cases strictly provided for by the regulations.
4. Security and confidentiality of data
AmbiCio has endeavored to put reasonable precautions in place to protect the confidentiality and security of the personal data processed and prevent them from being distorted, damaged, destroyed or unauthorized third parties having access to them. Technical and organizational security measures have been introduced for this purpose.
5. Your rights
You have a number of rights regarding your personal data and their processing. You have the right:
- to know what personal data you have in our possession and if so to obtain a copy;
- to require us to correct any error in your personal data;
- to require that we erase certain data relating to particular circumstances and if we have no reason to continue processing;
- to request that we provide you with your personal data or that we communicate it to another service provider in a simple and structured format;
- oppose at any time the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes;
- to oppose, in other circumstances, the further processing of your personal data;
- to ask us to limit or interrupt the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
You can send your request or obtain additional information to the following address: email@example.com
You may be asked for a copy of your identity document, as well as any document allowing AmbiCio to respond to your request.
If you feel that the exercise of your rights has not been respected, you can contact the data protection officer at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or submit a complaint to the Protection Authority competent data.[/fusion_text][/fusion_builder_column][/fusion_builder_row][/fusion_builder_container]